Gods and Fathers - James LePore This is the first book I read by James LePore, but it defenitely isn't the last book I will read by him.

Gods and Fathers is a well written and developed story and with it's only 260 pages a fast read. Due to the different points of view you get a good look from different sides of the story, but it does not give anything away about the plot of this story. That is the strongest part of this book: not knowing what will come next. It also made me flip page after page just to see what would happen next.

I liked Matt as the main protaganist, he is an accomplished attorney, with some anger management issues and a troubled relationship with his son. But when it comes down to it he will do anything to help his son and clear his name. But this story is full of intriguing characters, who all leave there own footprint. And they are utterly human, they have their flaws just like you and me (or anybody else you may know)

I really enjoyed Gods and Fathers. It is a fast paced thriller, full of twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat and the plot actually surprised me, yep did not see that one coming and that does not happen very often.