Wolfsbane - Ronie Kendig This is the third in the Disgarded Heroes series, but the first I read. And to have missed the first two books in the series isn't a problem to follow this story.

I really enjoyed this book. This book is full of action and even when there is just a family party going on Ronie Kendig knows how to keep your attention. Roarke is a strong female. Even after all she has been through, being held captive by the VFA in Venezuela, she escapes and when she comes home she's being accused of being a traitor. She wants to clear her name and this is where Canyon comes in place. His team will take Roarke back to get the proof she needs to clear her name.

The rivally between the brothers Canyon and Range about Roarke isnt one I love, but that's a personal thing. I just don't like this kind of thing in life or fiction. Other then that this was a really great story which made flip page afte page just to see what would happen next. Also the side story that was told by a dying woman gave the story an extra twist.

This might have been the first in the series I have read, but I will definitely check out the other books in this series